Why choose Pachira Lodge Hotel?
- 14 hectares (34 acres) of full of exotic flora and fauna.
- 94 comfortable rooms with private bathroom, hot water and ceiling fans. Available with one King or two double full size beds.
- Complete meals during your stay.
- Our bars await you to prepare your favorite drink.
- Three guided visits with bilingual guides (English and Spanish): National Tortuguero Park by boat, town visit to the town and walk through the hotel´s private trails.
- Daily departures from San Jose and intermediate points such as Guapiles.
- Tours available at additional cost: fishing, turtle nesting, sunrise boat tour through the Canals, canopy or zip line and Spa.
- Do not miss the opportunity to live the Pachira Lodge experience during your visit to Costa Rica. A must.
Health of our clients is a priority. We apply the health protocols indicated by government entities to guests and staff.
We are a Company that generates authentic and unforgettable experiences for our clients; committed to sustainable development that allows the enjoyment of the natural and cultural wealth of Tortuguero through a quality service and a fair price.
Being benchmarks of quality and leadership, we will be the preferred option in the Tortuguero region; committed to sustainable development and environmental awareness, we will generate a positive impact in the community, the environment and our customers.
We saw toucans, dolphins, caiman and many other wonderful sights with the best guides. We even saw egglaying turtles. Absolutely fantastic.
Brilliant place to stay in a lovely location! And lots of wildlife.
Love how secluded this place was. Felt like a little bit of paradise.
Perfect all in hotel. We stayed here for 2 nights at the start of our Costa Rica trip and whole stay here was the highlight of our 2 week trip. Amazing location, friendly staff, great food, lovely drinks (both fruit juices and cocktails), lovely pool and great accommodations. Tortuguero and Pachira Lodge are a must when you visit Costa Rica.
A wonderful lodge to stay at. Howling monkeys in the morning, beautiful birds throughout the day. Great cuisine and attentive staff.