- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus from San José and vice versa or points in between (Guápiles). Ask for options.
- Transfer in comfortable boats from the embarkation port to the hotel and vice versa.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Two nights accommodation in Tortuguero.
- En route breakfast on day one. (*)
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners in Tortuguero.
- En route lunch on day three. (*)
- Guided visit to the Green turtle museum (STC) and the picturesque town of Tortuguero. Short walk along the beach. Entrance to STC not included.
- Guided tour of the hotel’s private trails
- Guided boat tour of the wonderful Tortuguero’s canals.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide throughout the tour.
6:00 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. We will be picking you up at your hotel in San Jose. For an hour and a half admire the biodiversity of a protected area, while we pass through the Braulio Carrillo´s National Park.
8:30 a.m. Enjoy our delicious typical breakfast en route. (*)
10:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. We will board a comfortable boat and thus the adventure will begin to enjoy this enchanting paradise, while navigating through beautiful rivers, canals and lagoons. Have a unique experience in this exceptional place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of imposing beauty.
1:00 p.m. Arrival to the Lodge. Enjoy a refreshing welcome cocktail and a delicious lunch.
2:45 p.m. We will visit the Green turtle museum (STC), the beach and the small town of Tortuguero, with all its Caribbean charm. Does not include entrance to the museum.
7:00 p.m. Delightful dinner at the Lodge.
Walk along the beach and admire the spawning of the Green turtle (July through September).
7:30 a.m. Discover the flavors of Costa Rica enjoying a delicious breakfast at the Lodge.
9:00 a.m. Guided walk through the Lodge’s private path. Suitable for all ages.
1:00 p.m. Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Lodge.
2:45 p.m. Guided boat tour of the wonderful Tortuguero’s canals.
7:00 p.m. Tasty dinner at hotel.
7:00 a.m. Enjoy the flavors of Costa Rica during breakfast at the Lodge.
9:30 a.m. Departure to San José.
1:00 p.m. Enjoy en route lunch. (*)
3:30 p.m. Approximate arrival time in San José or intermediate points.
(*) Depends on conditions it could be changed for a light breakfast or snack on the bus.
Valid from July 1st, 2021 to June 30th, 2022
|Packages||Single Room||Double Room||Triple Room|
|3 Days – 2 Nights||$377.00||$345.00||$293.00|
Includes: Stay and three meals
Cancellation and prepayment policies.
- The guest may cancel free of charge up to 14 days before day of arrival to the Lodge. Guest will be charged the full price of the reservation it is made within 14 days of arrival.
- The guest will be charged a prepayment of the total price of the reservation at any time.
- 0 to 4 years: free, sharing room with two adults. Maximum two children per room.
- 5 to 11 years: 50% on the rate, according to adult occupancy.
- Over 12 years old will pay adult rate.
All rates are per person, in dollars from the United States of America.
Prices subject to change without previous notice.