Pachira Lodge in Tortuguero, Costa Rica
The lodge is strategically located only 5 minutes away from the extraordinary Tortuguero National Park, and right across the main "canal" facing the town of Tortuguero. Surrounded by a network of very scenic canals, this is considered one of the most exotic regions of the world, characterized by its rich flora and fauna.
Why Pachira Lodge?
- Strategically located.
- 88 comfortable guest rooms.
- 14 hectares (34 acres).
- 5 minutes from Tortuguero National Park main entrance.
- Stay at one of our comfortable rooms with private bathroom, hot water and ceiling fans.
- Enjoy all our buffet-style meals that are included. Let's cheers with our wine when for dinner.
- Be our guest at our bar and enjoy our excelent service.
- Let us show you this paradise with our bilingual tour guides, during the entire trip.
- Take advantage of our daily departures from San José, with no minimum of passengers required.
- Travel safety as we get you around comfortably.
- Take one of our optional tours available: Fishing, turtle nestling and morning tour, Canopy, Spa.
- Live this heavenly oasis nestled amidst the wilderness of Costa Rica's jungle.
- Do not miss the opportunity to experience Pachira Lodge, while you are in Costa Rica.
Important: from July to September, only a few minutes from the hotel, you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: the arrivals of the green sea turtle.